Terms of Service
- Introduction This document outlines the terms and conditions for use of the website (www.oldengin.es), which is owned and operated by mtdb.no and wiki.cdd.no. By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions outlined in this document, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Use of the Website The website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended for commercial use. You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Changes to Terms of Service We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of any information on the website.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we, mtdb.no, its owners, employees or agents, be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or the information contained therein.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Norway. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Norway.
- Contact Information If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email@example.com].
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.